A cosmetic dentist is a great person to talk to when you are looking to have dental work done. However, because there are so many existing dental professionals, it can be difficult to know who to visit and for what. Keep reading to learn more!Outlined below are a few questions that may be worth asking…
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Really the Solution to My Smile Problems?
As a cosmetic dentistry office in St. George, we are in the business of transforming smiles and do so on a daily basis. We love what we do because it gives us the opportunity to give our clients a fresh start, a renewed confidence that really shines through. Still, many people call asking if cosmetic dentistry is really any different from regular dentistry and what we can do to help them. We understand that there is a great deal of confusion surrounding what we can and cannot do, which is why we focus on patient education.
Bottom line: As a cosmetic dentist, we can give you a beautiful smile and correct most aesthetic problems you have with your smile. How we do so and what the exact results will be, depend on the condition of your teeth right now.
Ways a Cosmetic Dentist Can Help You:
- Close gaps in between your teeth
- Whiten your teeth and remove deep stains
- Make crooked teeth appear straighter
- Change the shape or size of your teeth
- Promote a strong and healthy jawbone after tooth loss
- Replace your missing teeth
- Restore your damaged teeth
In our St. George cosmetic dentistry office, we have a variety of tools to accomplish these goals. Our objective is to solve any challenges you are facing in a way that looks entirely natural. We want your replacement teeth or restorations to look like natural ones, so no one will know you ever had a dental health issue. Whether you were in an accident or lost a tooth, we can help repair the damage. If we are completing a full smile makeover, our goal is to give you a smile that looks so beautiful and so natural, people will think you were born with it. Our skill and expertise allow us to make you look as though you were born with the most brilliant, beautiful and perfect smile.
A few of the ways we do so is with:
- Dental bonding. For a fast restoration, we can place bonding material on the surface of your tooth, shape, and harden it. This is an excellent solution if you have a cracked or chipped tooth that needs to be fixed immediately.
- Dental veneers. Our patients love dental veneers because they can solve virtually all aesthetic issues. They can cover dark stains, close gaps in between teeth, change their shape and size, and create a truly stunning Hollywood-style smile.
- Dental crowns. When teeth are more severely damaged or much of the enamel is missing, a crown can be placed around the tooth instead. A crown is a cap created using tooth-colored porcelain or ceramic. It works incredibly well when your tooth structure is missing.
- Teeth whitening. This is one of the easiest ways we can improve your smile in our cosmetic dentistry office. Whitening your teeth can make you look younger and healthier. Plus, it is very affordable.
- Dental implants. We can replace your teeth and strengthen your jawbone. By placing dental implants, we can restore your smile, appearance, and the functionality of your missing teeth.
There is so much we can do for you in our St. George cosmetic dentistry office. To learn more, call and schedule an appointment.
Looking into your cosmetic dentistry options because you want to change your smile? As more and more people learn about the many new smile makeover options available nowadays, more and more people are choosing to get a new smile. When you design your smile in a way that is more cosmetically pleasing, you will not…
Visit Our Cosmetic Dentist Office for Solutions That Will Improve Your SmileAs a cosmetic dentist, we have various ways to improve both the appearance and function of your smile. Many of our patients visit us for a standard solution like teeth whitening while others need restorations like dental bonding, dental veneers, or dental implants. The…
Live your life to the fullest and visit our cosmetic dentist for procedures to give you the perfect smile.A cosmetic dentist can correct alignment issues, crooked teeth and more. If you want to enhance your smile, then give us a call. We can ensure a healthier and brighter smile through multiple possible procedures.Cosmetic DentistAt St.…